Waterways Ontario
  • summer camp 2
Articles Type : Registered Vessel

Registered Vessel

Posted on Jun 03rd 2014

All Canadian recreational vessels powered by motors of 10 horsepower (7.5 kW) or more must be either licensed or registered under the Canadian Register of Vessels. There is no charge to license a boat. There are fees to Register but there are some vessels that must be registered, and some advantages, particularly if you plan to take your vessel into US or International waters.

©   2018 WaterWays Ontario