Waterways Ontario
  • summer camp 2
Articles Type : Licensed Vessel

Pleasure Craft Licensing

Posted on Jun 03rd 2014

All Canadian recreational vessels powered by motors of 10 horsepower (7.5 kW) or more must be licensed unless they are registered under the Canadian Register of Vessels. There is no charge to license a boat.

©   2018 WaterWays Ontario